Unlock your full potential! The innovative Soloist™ SL2Q MAH is the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability becoming the new standard.
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH Electric Guitar Features
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body with a quilt maple top
- One-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion bridge and direct
mount Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion neck pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume and single tone controls
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Caribbean Blue Fade, Desert Sunset Sky or Winterstorm
with a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black nickel
- Caribbean Blue Fade and Desert Sunset Sky models feature white
body, neck and headstock binding; Winterstorm features black body,
neck and headstock binding
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with a quilt maple top and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.