Today's shredders relish in the speed and comfort of the X Series Soloist™ SLX DX guitar. A distinctive double cutaway workhorse that offers many fine
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Guitar Features
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo
frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B bridge and HB-103N neck
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and
single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Granite Crystal or Red Crystal with black Jackson
pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
The SLX DX features a poplar body, through-body maple neck
with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12”-16” fully bound compound radius
laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy
chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for lowaction bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N neck and high-output
ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal
beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied
tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone
is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and
single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special
double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string
stability, improved sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and deadly with our signature pointed 6-in-line black
headstock, the SLX DX is available in an all-new Granite Crystal
or Red Crystal finish with black hardware.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.