The X Series Warrior™ WRX24M model is a fiendishly affordable take on Jackson’s radically X-shaped shredder.
Jackson X Series Warrior WRX24M Guitar Features
25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo
frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Ferrari Red with pointed 6-in-line black headstock
and black hardware
Ingrained with purebred Jackson DNA, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value, the WRX24M features a 25.5” scale length, resonant poplar body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for solid stability that guards against climate and humidity changes. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and distinctive sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone with tight bass and plenty of crunch and harmonics. The WRX24M also has single volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switching and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system for superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Designed with classic style, the WRX24M is available in a Ferrari Red finish with black hardware and our Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.