The Delay Llama MK 3 is a tone machine that will become an indispensable part of your sound adding warmth and depth through organic repeats which seamlessly integrate into your playing, courtesy of its BBD chips, faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205.
Its straight-forward layout is addressed to delay users who are looking to elegantly enhance their hard-earned tone, similarly to how a tape-echo machine would with no frills.
The mk.3 version expands on the utility value of this modern classic, while retaining the form factor and ease of use, by introducing Tap Tempo with subdivisions and Hold (self-oscillation) functions.
The Delay Llama comes with 600ms max. delay time and can also be used with bass guitars!
- T: Delay Time
- R: Amount of Repeats
- L: Delay Level on top of dry signal
Tap Tempo Subdivisions (top to bottom: 8th, quarters, dotted 8th)
Internal Timer Locations:
- Internal trimmer (blue rectangle) to set the max. number of repeats
- Internal trimmer to set the trails' fade out time (only applicable when the pedal is set in buffered bypass mode, read below)
Turns the pedal ON / OFF
BYPASS MODE SELECTION:
- Momentary minimum 2 consecutive stomps: Tap Tempo
- Latching engages HOLD (oscillation) for as long as it is pressed
Your pedal comes pre-set in true bypass mode.
If you wish to change it to buffered bypass mode so your trails will fade out naturally after you have disengaged the pedal:
- Remove the power cable from your pedal
- Press and hold the TAP footswitch
- Insert the power cable
- Release after you see the left LED blink 3 times
To set your pedal back to true bypass mode, repeat above steps. The LED will now blink 2 times to indicate successful true bypass mode operation.