JAM Pedals set out to create a circuit that combined the singing, dynamic mid-range of germanium fuzz pedals with the gritty, full-bodied, and well-rounded Muff-style fuzz distortion. Well…
Utilizing silicon transistors in a proprietary architecture to get the best of both worlds, the Eureka! by JAM Pedals is a phenomenal team player, flawlessly performing with all kinds of different effects, guitars, and amps, all managing to maintain its distinct head-turning personality.
The onboard three-way toggle-switch incrementally introduces more low-end, a feature extremely useful for switching between single-coil and humbucker equipped guitars, as well as beefing things up for solos. When set and with a strong enough signal sent its way, you can enjoy its gated-fuzz response!
JAM Pedals Eureka Silicon Fuzz Pedal Features
- LEVEL - controls the output level
- TONE - adjusts the tone
- GAIN - sets the gain level
- Toggle - switch selects between 3 increments of bass boost:
- 0 bass boost in middle position
- +1 bass boost in “!” position
- 2 bass boost in “thunder“ position