The Red Muck puts on a few pounds, grows a new set of sharp teeth and is out to seduce even the most demanding Muff connoisseurs!
A Fuzz-Distortion pedal, inspired from the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff. Along with our individual touch, the end result boasts a smoother sound, fatter low end, pronounced midrange and added tonal flexibility through the expanded range of the tone knob. The onboard MIX control allows you to discover your sweet- spot of the Dry / Wet signal ratio, while the second footswitch turns it into a 2-gain-stage pedal!
This pedal is equally capable at fuzzing things up just a bit to add some vintage wooly fatness to your bass lines, as it is at shooting those heavy riffs into sizzling yet controlled mayhem!
JAM Pedals Red Muck Bass Fuzz Distortion Pedals Controls
- Right footswitch engages the Red Muck
- Left footswitch engages the high-gain-stage
- LEVEL controls the output level
- TONE adjusts the Red Muck’s tone
- GAIN sets the gain level
- MIX sets the blend ratio between the clean and overdriven signal