A very musical pedal, the RetroVibe mk.3 faithfully replicates that fuzz tone of classic rock-n-roll. Dynamic and transparent, the RetroVibe mk.3 responds to your pick attack and technique making it a great addition to any pedal board.
Comprised of photocells, a bulb, original NOS 2SC828 transistors and carbon comp resistors, the RetroVibe mk.3 delivers the majestic sounds of the best Uni-Vibe pedals from back in the day, but housed in a modern pedalboard-friendly enclosure and featuring standard 9V DC operation, internally lifted to 15V DC.
Choose between the Vibrato and Chorus settings and navigate from slow-rate wavy sounds all the way to fast Leslie-speaker effects!
Use it in conjunction with our EXP4 Expression pedal for real-time Speed control!
An added twist! We have incorporated an internal trimmer that affects the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe mk.3, all the while, maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character.
Roses are red violets are blue the RetroVibe’s purple and you’ll looove it too!
1. DEPTH sets the effect amount in the dry signal
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUTS
2. SPEED sets the rate of the modulation
3. Toggle-switch selects Chorus (C) and Vibrato (V) modes
4. Internal trimmer sets the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe, all the while, maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character
1. Expression pedal input for remote Speed control
*Be advised that this only works with same spec expression pedals as our EXP4 which is sold separately