After years of recommending the WaterFall and the Ripple as a great combination, JAM Pedals set out to offer these two pedals, housed side-by-side in a single enclosure, with the introduction of the following unique features:
The middle footswitch triples the at-any-given-point WaterFall Speed, generating sounds ranging all the way from Leslie speaker simulation, to ring modulator effects and up to deranged warble!
Expression pedal inputs for sculpting the WaterFall’s Depth and Speed in real-time.
A smooth, lush-sounding Chorus / Vibrato pedal, featuring BBD chips, with 2 toggle- switches, one to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and another to switch to a “wetter” effect.
Smooth, sweet and transparent 2-stage phaser pedal.
JAM Pedals Ripply Fall Chorus Vibrato Phaser Pedal Controls
- DEPTH controls the WaterFall’s depth on top of the Dry signal
- SPEED (middle) sets the WaterFall’s speed
- SPEED (left) sets the Ripple’s Speed
- Left footswitch engages the Ripple
- Right footswitch engages the WaterFall
- Middle footswitch engages the WaterFall speed multiplier
- “C / V” 2-way toggle-switch selects between the WaterFall’s Chorus and Vibrato modes
- “+ / -“ 2-way toggle-switch selects between discrete (-) or more pronounced (+) WaterFall modulation
- Internal trimmer adjusts the WaterFall’s maximum speed
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUTS
- DEPTH: Expression pedal input to control the WaterFall’s depth
- SPEED: Expression pedal input to control the WaterFall’s speed
*we recommend our EXP1 expression pedal for ensured compatibility