The 306P MKII powered monitor provides that legendary JBL transparent sound in production environments for hobbyists to high-end professionals working in music, film, post, and broadcast. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
JBL 306P MKII 3 Series 6" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Features
Your Mix Is Only as Good as Your Monitors:
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
JBL 306P MkII has been equipped with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. Hear deep, accurate and tightly controlled bass, thanks to a long-throw 6.5" woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream™ low-frequency port. Enjoy soaring, immaculately detailed highs, via its woven-composite 1" Neodymium tweeter. JBL engineers took things to the next level with faster HF transient response through fine-tuned ferrofluid damping, and greater low-frequency linearity and reduced harmonic distortion courtesy of an enhanced woofer design. The result is a studio monitor you can trust—with unmatched performance, stunning imaging and neutral frequency response that’s unbeatable in its class.
Tailored Sound to Fit Your Studio:
The dimensions and acoustics of a room can have a major effect on sonic accuracy, and that’s why JBL 306P MkII lets you adjust the response to fit your studio. The new Boundary EQ attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when you place monitors directly on the desktop or near walls. The 3-position HF Trim switch allows you to adjust the high-frequency response of the 306P MkII to tailor it to room acoustics or personal tastesCALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.