JBL EON ONE Powered Linear Array PA System
You want clarity and punch. You want wide, even dispersion. You want flexibility and portability. You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing your PA system will work reliably and sound great every time.
You’ll get it all with the JBL EON ONE.
Want to plug in your acoustic guitar, a low-impedance balanced mic, and stream break music wirelessly from your iPad for that coffee house gig? You got it. How about a wireless lavalier mic, a podium mic, and an electronic keyboard for services at your house of worship? No problem. Are you at a corporate conference using multiple boundary mics on a conference table and need an audio feed for the PowerPoint® presentation? The JBL EON ONE has you covered.
How can one PA system be right for such a wide variety of applications? Simple…it’s a JBL!
Focused, powerful audio and wide, balanced dispersion is delivered via the EON ONE’s patent-pending linear array speaker configuration and unobstructed 10” bass reflex subwoofer - the largest in its class - powered by a 380 watt Class D amplifier.
Flexibility is provided by a powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls and a wide variety of input jacks, including XLR, 1/4” TRS, RCA, and 3.5mm stereo. Fine-tune your sound with 2-band EQ and digital reverb. You can even stream audio from your mobile device via the Bluetooth® receiver.
Portability is unparalleled thanks to the EON ONE’s built-in mixer and lightweight amplifier, plus an innovative storage compartment in the base that neatly houses the high frequency unit and spacers. You won’t have to make multiple trips to the car - just grab the comfortable rear handle and go!
Be sure to add the JBL Bags EON ONE All-In-One Carry Bag and Caster Board
(sold separately – Item: JBL EONONETRANM
) for additional protection, a rolling base with convenient swivel casters, a pull-behind strap, durable lifting handles, and loads of extra storage for your audio equipment!
True peace of mind is yours thanks to JBL’s reputation for designing the highest-quality pro audio products! For over 70 years, JBL has powered music’s most celebrated artists and festivals. From colossal speaker arrays that fill the largest stadiums to personal P.A. systems that give voice to emerging talent, JBL products deliver world-class innovation and superior sound quality with exceptional reliability.
JBL EON ONE Powered Linear Array PA System Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Proven JBL Professional sound quality
- EON ONE brings unmatched JBL performance, with over 70 years of transducer building experience, to your next gig, event, or presentation.
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration (six 2” HF drivers) offers exceptional sound coverage
- Similar to the technology that goes into their massive concert speaker arrays, JBL Directivity Control Geometry optimizes the spacing and angle of each driver to ensure extraordinary sound quality and consistent directionality.
- Unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response
- EON ONE sports an unobstructed 10" subwoofer - the largest in its class - with bass-reflex technology so the audience feels your bass tones with full force.
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- EON ONE is outfitted with Bluetooth connectivity for convenient, cable-free performance.
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls
- A professional, onboard 6-channel mixer with effects including reverb and EQ lets you take complete control of your sound.
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio
- 250 watts for Low Frequency, plus 130 watts for High Frequency.
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds
- EON ONE is the only all-in-one linear-array PA that you can carry with one hand.
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more
- Can be used as a personal monitor, main PA system, or both simultaneously. Spacers can be removed to accommodate 3 different dispersion heights.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.