Complete coverage so your audience hears every nuance of your signature sound. Portability plus ease of use makes it ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rental companies and houses of worship. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featured column PA that’s ideal for both installed and portable applications.
The JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered PA features an acoustically optimized column array featuring a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audio connectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control.
JBL PRX ONE Portable Powered Column Array PA System Features
- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
- Weight: 55.65 lbs (25.7 kg)
Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: PRX ONE delivers a stunning 130 dB of wide, full-bandwidth coverage with consistent front-to-back throw, thanks to its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12-inch bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-watt (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast, with fewer pieces of gear, using PRX ONE’s full suite of professional Lexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression and dbx DriveRack Inside featuring AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments, mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX ONE’s versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantom power and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0 features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer that can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or a built-in color LCD.
Acoustic Innovations Deliver Unrivaled Sonic Performance
With PRX ONE, every seat is the best seat in the house: Twelve custom-engineered tweeters work in combination with JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled, consistent front-to-back coverage and even response. Custom-designed high-frequency transducers feature copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance for smoother, more precise high-frequency response; HF transducers exhibit less power compression, offering more natural performance without the need for heavy DSP. High-frequency performance is optimized down to 500 Hz, allowing the woofer to deliver a more natural, accurate bass sound. PRX ONE’s acoustically optimized woofer delivers superior performance without DSP, reducing “huffiness.”
Pristine Power at Any Volume
Go ahead, crank it up with confidence, thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that ensures you’ll be heard loud and clear at any volume level. PRX ONE’s 2,000-watt Class D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages, ensuring longevity of components and reliable operation anywhere. High-quality, high-linearity inductors improve efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. And, because the amp is fully bridged, you’ll truly tap its full power potential, with plenty of headroom to handle any scenario. Four console-quality microphone preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. It all adds up to clean, clear, studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you go.
Everything You Need to Dial In Your Signature Sound
Who wants to lug cumbersome outboard effects to gigs? Sculpt your sound right inside PRX ONE with a full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting and gating. Presenters, teachers and fitness instructors will always be heard loud and clear when they rely on PRX ONE’s built-in ducking feature, which lowers background music when speech is detected. Presets let you save and recall go-to settings.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.