The 18-inch JBL PRX918XLF, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability, and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app.
JBL PRX918XLF Powered Subwoofer Features
- 918SG 18” ferrite magnet woofer with 3” voice-coil
- FEA flared port design reduces air noise and distortion
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes 20ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for time-aligned systems
- Optimized presets for pairing with full-range speakers
- Quiet fanless operation
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE, and EON700 systems
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Two integrated handles (sides)
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
The PRX918XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app. The PRX900 Series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
This 18-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A next-generation driver—powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX918XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX918XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.