Rich, full, surprisingly versatile and, above all, angry! Thanks to the Angry Charlie, JHS has become one of the most revered high-gain pedal makers in the world. Its ability to convincingly and accurately breathe JCM800 tones into any rig has made it a popular choice for guitarists of all genres. And unlike many other British amp-in-a-box pedals, the Angry Charlie V3 sports a 3-band tone stack, just like the Marshalls, helping nail those warm yet searing tones and boundless sustain. If you are a glutton for high-gain overdrive/distortion that has a British flavor, the Angry Charlie V3 will change your life. Well, your gear life.
Furious-sounding amp in a box
Turn the Drive control down, and you might be surprised how bluesy and vintage-like this pedal sounds. But through its different versions, the JHS Angry Charlie distortion has always been one of the more aggressive British amp-in-a-box pedals out there. Either way, you’ll be injecting your amp with the grit and attitude of the UK amplifier heads that gave rock ‘n’ roll its teeth.
JHS Angry Charlie V3 Distortion Features
Marshall-style tone stack
- Turns any amp into a screaming Marshall stack
- Go from bluesy Hendrix-like breakup to high-gain Brit tones with a twist of the Drive knob
- Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
- Back off your guitar’s volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
- Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
After a couple of extremely well-received versions of the Angry Charlie, JHS realized that to really nail the ultimate Marshall-style tone, they had to add Marshall-style control. So they gave you a finely tuned Marshall-style 3-band EQ. Enjoy!CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.