Split your signal and keep all your tone with the JHS Buffered Splitter! Many splitters on the market simply split your tone in half to send to two signals which has a result of tone that is muddy and lifeless. Adding JHS’s Buffered Splitter to your chain not only avoids these issues, but it will perfectly drive your long cable runs and pedalboard chains as well. Trust us on this one. If you need to split your signal for any host of reasons, putting the Buffered Splitter on your board will give you your tone back.
JHS Buffered Splitter Features
Simple and effective signal-splitting device
- Send one signal to a tuner that is out of the signal chain while retaining your full tone
- In a dual-amp setup, both amplifiers will see a powerful, clean signal
- Bassists can send one side to their amplifiers, while sending the other to the board
- Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without coloration from the other gear in your signal chain
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
There are a ton of applications for adding a Buffered Splitter to your signal chain. Whether moving a tuner out of line or running a dual-amp setup, once you use the JHS Buffered Splitter, you’ll never be without one again. Here are just a few options.
Keeps your tone clear, powerful, and pristine
If you’re pedal happy, you’re going to want this quality buffer in your signal chain. The Buffered Splitter is like giving each output a shot of adrenaline, ensuring they hit your amp with the same strength and character as they left your fingers.
Convenient low-profile design
A device such as the Buffered Splitter is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why JHS designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.