A killer pedal designed for country, rockabilly, surf, swing or any player who wants incredible slap delay with a boost! The Milkman is a collaborative idea between Josh Scott of JHS Pedals and Tim Marcus of Milkman Sound. The concept is simple: a single pedal that offers up an echo/slap delay and a boost that can also be used as an always-on enhancer. This is an easy-to-use boost/echo 2-in-1 pedal with a small footprint that fits into any rig with ease.
JHS and Milkman Sound
Tim Marcus from Milkman Sound crafts some incredible amplifiers, is a good friend of JHS, and a killer pedal steel/Tele-type player. So when JHS found out he was looking for the perfect pedal for his brand of Americana picking, they jumped at the chance to make it for him. Here you go Tim!
JHS Milkman Echo and Boost Features
You’re gonna get slapped
- Delay tuned for slap-back junkies
- Transparent boost is great for getting above the mix or pushing an amp into overdrive
- Compact enclosure will sit comfortably on a cramped pedalboard
- Maximum delay time of about 240ms makes dialing in the perfect slap much easier
- Controls for Slap (time), Mix (delay level), Repeat (number of repeats), and EQ (tone of repeats)
- Tuned to sound great on any setting
- Discrete amplifier-based circuit with tons of power and character
- At unity settings, it adds clarity and a 3D quality to your tone
- Can be used independent of the pedal’s echo effect
- Power: Standard 9v DC Negative power only
The echo effect on this stomp is finely tuned to deliver a hybrid of tape and bucket brigade tone with the ability to easily dial in the exact settings you want. There are plenty of do-it-all delay pedals, but none of them can out slap The Milkman.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.