Compression and Overdrive are the foundation of Robert Keeley’s engineering. These tones have inspired countless musicians, now they sit in one extremely versatile, sonic tool.
The Keeley Aria Compressor Drive not only offers one of the most flexible overdrives to date, it has all the tone and blend features of the Compressor Plus. Players also are able to swap the order of the compressor and drive for two very useful drive experiences.
Keeley Electronics Aria Compressor and Overdrive Pedal - Features
Two-Mode Overdrive: Soft clipping and a transparent boost to midrange frequencies, perfect for defining your own voice.
- Dual Mode - Clean and Transparent or Heavy Saturation!
- Clean and Bold in Low Mode - Focused and Sustaining in High Mode.
Compressor with Clean Blend and Tone Control - Blend in any amount of clean signal for punchy chord work and use the Tone Control to brighten the highs.
- Plus Features: Tone and Blend - Perfect for Humbuckers and Single Coils!
- Blend for Manhattan style compressor and Tone for treble boosting.
Design for Pro Boards, Effects Order Switching, and Effect Insert.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Pedal Switcher Ready! Simply connect to a pedal switcher with TRS cables and control each side of the Aria independently.
- Switch the Order of the Compressor and Drive for an instant change to the feel and response of your combo
- Use TRS insert cables to place effects between the Compressor and Drive, like phasers, wahs, or other dirt boxes!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.