The Keeley Electronics Synth-1 effects pedal gives you the power to create fuzzed-out synth waves! Use the Filter and Blend controls to mix your guitar with the fuzz from the synth. Go from churning slow-gear reverse swells to futuristic sci-fi sounds as you expand the sonic potential of your guitar.
Keeley Electronics Synth 1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal Features
- Synth Wave Generator - Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Control the Blend of your natural guitar and the wave generator
- Reverse Attack - Volume Swell Effect - put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch - change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter - shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector - change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
The Keeley Synth-1 is a guitar-triggered, single-note wave generator. You control the tone of the wave with the Filter Control and the lead-in time or swell of the note is controlled with the Attack knob. Next, use the Blend control to remove the natural tone from your guitar as you slide through synth-sounding fuzz waves. When you use an expression pedal to control the Filter, you will have Wah-Wah-like control over the Synth-1!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.