The KLARK TEKNIK BBD-320 allows you to create the thickest most pure chorus sounds that you can imagine. The BBD-320’s sound effects are based on authentic Bucket Brigade (BBD) technology, maintaining the quality of original 80’s circuit and opening the door to some rich chorus sounds that can spice up any guitar, synth or bass tones. It’s also built with a pure analog signal path for the highest signal integrity.
KLARK TEKNIK 3RD DIMENSION BBD-320 Analog Multi-Dimensional Signal Processor Features
3RD DIMENSION BBD-320
- Legendary analog Spatial Sound Processor used by world famous artists
- Authentic reproduction of original analog circuitry
- Pure analog signal path based for highest signal integrity
- Amazing sound effects based on authentic BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Precise 10-segment LED meter for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Relay-controlled hard bypass switch with remote control and auto bypass function
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The chorus effect has been a studio mainstay since the ‘80s. With greats such as Brian Eno, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Peter Gabriel and so many more incorporating this effect into their recordings, the chorus has become legendary effect in the music industry. Now, that legend continues with the 3RD DIMENSION BBD-320, an amazingly affordable analog multi-dimensional signal processor that can recreate those classic tones that so many amazing artists have used in countless releases.
Controls on the BBD-320 are designed to be simple. No speed, tone or depth knobs here. 4 buttons are all you’re going to need to get some really great chorus tones. Start from button 1 and get a subtle warble all the way up to button 4 for a more intense chorus. You can even press two buttons at the same time and stack choruses to get more nuanced effects. Remotely switch the chorus on or off by connecting a footswitch via the ¼" input located at the front of the BBD-320. A precise 10-segment LED meter is also included for easily monitoring the output level of the BBD-320.
Stereo or Mono
At the back, you’ll find the BBD-320’s servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼” TRS and gold plated XLR connectors. You can also switch the BBD-320 to either stereo or mono.
Become a Legend
The introduction of the affordable 3RD DIMENSION BBD-320 into Klark Teknik’s line up opens up the door for many musicians and recording artists to incorporate some sweet and crystal-clear chorus effects into their music.