The Koenig and Meyer 18860 Spider Pro Double Tier Keyboard Stand is the further development of the Spider keyboard stand. The Spider Pro is equipped with a pair of extendable support arms, as well as an additional pair of extendable support arms with a 15° tilt angle. The Spider Pro can be fitted with additional support arms for a third keyboard. The Spider Pro also has a 3/8 inch or 5/8 inch threaded connection for attaching microphone booms.
K&M 18860 Spider Pro Features
- Unique aluminum construction with wide support depth
- Sturdy and stable with comfortable column tilt
- Upper Support arms with 15° tilt angle
- Infinitely variable height adjustment
- Telescopic Rubber covered support arms
- Adjustable cable management
- 35 kg load capacity per tier
- Collapses compact for easy transport
- Threaded connection for adding a mic boom
The tilt of the Spider Pro is greater than that of the Spider to allow easier playing when two keyboards are being used. The Spider Pro also provides optimum leg movement thanks to the raised design of its feet, continuously variable height adjustment and a special mechanism for collapsing the stand as well as easy carrying of the stand in a bag.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.