Designed for the drummer and percussionist, the Korg BEATLAB mini is a powerful training tool that assists your practice and helps you build rhythm more accurately and enjoyably. A metronome is an indispensable resource for players of all ages and abilities, and the BEATLAB mini checks all of the boxes with its versatile metronome function that includes a wide range of sounds, including human voice and real drum pattern sounds. This unit also provides a training function that detects and evaluates the differences between the metronome itself and the notes that you’re playing, meaning you can improve your rhythm by treating the training as if you were playing a game! The Korg BEATLAB mini also includes a CM-200 contact microphone for trigger detection, Timer/Stopwatch function, built-in speaker, headphone output, and a large backlit LCD display.
Korg BEATLAB mini Metronome and Rhythm Trainer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Metronome function with a generous selection of patterns
- Training function that checks and improves your sense of rhythm
- Sound Out function for tuning your drums
- Timer/Stopwatch function
- High-volume built-in speaker and headphone output
- Large backlight LCD display; Contact microphone for trigger detection is included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.