Incredibly powerful and intuitive, the MW2408 features a combination of top-quality analog and digital together in a hybrid mixer that's built for live mixing. Greg Mackie of obvious fame and Peter Watts – known for his incredible preamps – lent their extensive experience to Korg to create these unique hybrid mixers. They teamed up with a vision to create a unique new live mixer. Korg's technology and Greg's design know ledge together in a single product.
Korg MW2408 24 Channel 8 Bus Hybrid Mixer Features
- Massively powerful processing including up to 10 effects at a time, Top-notch mixer components and design combined with Korg’s amazing 32-bit effects and signal processing, plus a unique 8-bus configuration in a compact live mixer.
- Unique 8-bus system means there are plenty of ways to get custom mixes out to musicians!
- Premium analog components and Korg's renowned digital know how in one proudct; the best of both worlds!
- Unique hybrid analog-digital-analog signal path combines the best of analog and digital mixing. True 8-bus configuration with Group Outputs. The most on a mixer this size. Quality multi effects, digital EQ, feedback elimination and master EQ by Korg; renowned for top-quality signal processing as found in Kronos and beyond.
- Up to 10 effects at once for total mixing control; the most of any; processing power to spare
- 8 busses mean tons of output options.
- ALPS faders and pots are among the highest quality control components you can get on a mixer
- USB Audio-ready for 2-ch output (your mix, right to a computer)
- Powerful compression and final output processing help sound engineers refine the mix quickly in any live environment.