Featuring solid desktop design, no sequencer/sync box on the market does what SQ-64 can do; offering seamless integration with modular setups, analog synths, other Korg products, and DAW's. Target customers: Modular synth user, Korg synth users, and DAW producers.
Four sequencing parts; the last part being 16-channel D-Sub for drum module/single note triggering. Audio Sync Feature- daisy chain with other Korg Synth products for seamless time-based syncing. User friendly interface –All switches intelligently light to show you what’s going on. OLED screen – Shows you all values on a crisp, neat display.
Korg SQ64 Polyphonic Sequencer Features
- Four-part Note, Mod, and CV/Gate Sequencer
- D-Sub Part provides 8 parts of CV and 8 MIDI notes
- 3x Pitch, Gate, and Mod out – The most control output for modular and analog synths of any such product
- Pitch, Gate, and Mod for each part A – C
- MIDI I/O/O (2 dedicated outs) + Audio Sync I/O
- 64 LED-backlit soft touch buttons
- Project Memory; save and recall all your sequences
- Keyboard mode –play and record in real-time
- Supports all standard voltages, and can be biased as well
- All-aluminum chassis; solid desktop design