Korg Volca Keys Analog Lead Synthesizer
is a long-awaited synthesizer that adds a new chapter to the long and storied history of Korg's analog synthesizers. Adding this synth to your collection could be the difference between a good performance and a great performance. The culmination of all of your favorite sounds in this compact synth allows you the sound and flexibility you need for your tour. Give your performance that powerful sound with the smallest of keyboard synths with this 27 key synth. Legendary circuitry in the filter section of the miniKORG700S, 1974, delivers astonishing sound that takes full advantage of Korg's half-century of know-how in circuit design and brings it into this new compact design. Having a simple structure that includes delay effect and a sequencer, it's also an ideal choice for a first analog synth. It offers the richly expressive sounds that are distinctive of analog, providing the enjoyment of simple yet deep sound-creation. The possibilities are seemingly endless, you can use the three oscillators to play chords, use them in unison with detune to produce solid lead lines, or apply ring modulation to create far-out metallic sounds.
Korg Volca Keys Analog Lead Synthesizer Features:
- Three note true analogue synthesis- Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
- Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
- Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
- Motion Sequencer records knob edits in real time
- Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
Ground shipping only. Item cannot be shipped air.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.