Custom-voiced, the KRK 10S2 powered studio subwoofer features a glass-aramid woofer which delivers a tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK 10S2 V2 Powered Studio Monitor Subwoofer Features
KRK Studio Subwoofer
- 10" woven Kevlar Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
KRK monitors are the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering for over 25 years. Now you can enhance their natural power with new S-series 10” subwoofer that extends KRK's legendary accuracy to the limits of human hearing. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK S-series provides the low frequency detail and accuracy that supports creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.