The 12S V2 delivers a clean tight bass regardless of your musical style, genre or particular mixing needs. The 12S V2 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and stellar performance. The powerful 12s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise, ultra-low bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
The custom-made, Kevlar woofer delivers ultra-tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 12s with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK 12S2 V2 Powered Studio Monitor Subwoofer Features
KRK Studio Subwoofer
- 12" woven Kevlar Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
KRK monitors are the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering for over 25 years. Now you can enhance their natural power with new S-series 12” subwoofer that extends KRK's legendary accuracy to the limits of human hearing. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK S-series provides the low frequency detail and accuracy that supports creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.