Proudly presenting Kuassa Amplifikation Matchlock, the heritage of the classic American sound to your desktop. Amplifikation Matchlock is inspired by Fender* combo amps and thanks to the 3rd gen Tube Simulation engine guarantees a more dynamic natural sounding, realistic amp recording experience for guitarists. Second product from Kuassa’s 3rd gen Tube Simulation technology following the much-hyped Amplifikation Caliburn.
There are many great names in the history of guitar amplifiers, but there’s probably nothing more influential and intriguing than the one who guides along the birth of rock n roll: Fender* amplifiers. It was the choice of the pioneers of rock n roll such as Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Keith Richards, Dick Dale, and even The Beatles.
Fender* amps are still hugely popular today as they’ve been for the last 60 years. With its thick, loud, and harmonically rich tone, Fender* amps are known to be the choice for clean sound. Not only for electric guitars, but also for instruments such as harmonicas and synthesizers. Numerous guitar players also call these amplifiers as “pedal palette”: The perfect companion for tone building mastery via effect pedals. Guitarists who love to fiddle around with effect pedals will surely love these amps.
Kuassa Amplifikation Matchlock Audio Effect Plugin Download Features
- Power amp Sag and Bias feature.
- Five types of cabinets.
- High pass and low pass filters.
- 3-amp types, taken influence from Fender’s* popular amps; Twin Reverb*, Super Reverb*, Custom Vibrolux Reverb*.
- 2 channels for each amp; Clean and Boosted.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, Shure* KSM313, Royer* R121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
- Freely adjustable dual miking with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports up to 8x oversampling.
- Supports up to 192000Hz Sample Rate.