A very tweakable amp, the GH30R is a great-sounding head with a classic voice with perfect balance between preamp and power amp distortion. In a world obsessed by pre-amp distortion, the dark art of power amp distortion has been lost – until now. The GH30R delivers transparent, versatile classic rock tones with the ability to blend in the dynamic characteristic of pre-amp distortion and power amp distortion right there at your fingertips.
Both channels on the GH30R produce the same tonal characteristic but how you set them up give you the subtle difference that tone hounds dream about. This is the amp tweakers delight!
Laney GH30R Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 30W RMS GHR Series tube amplifier head with 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes & 2 x EL84 output tubes
- Rugged wood cabinet with two tone black & red covering
- Comfortable top edge bar handles
- 2 Channel, class AB. Balanced DI output (post output tubes) with speaker emulation
- Pull right switch on channel 1
- Passive bass, middle treble and master tone controls with pull shift on the mid. FX loop with switchable level
- Standard 1/4" and mini jack MP3 input
- High quality digital reverb with pull focus
- Multiple speaker out configurations
- FS2 footswitch and cover included.