The IRF-DUALTOP affordable, compact, and reliable. With over 55 years of tone experience Laney knows what a great amp sounds like. The IRF-DUALTOP is a great sounding amp! The IRF-DUALTOP is a 60-watts RMS twin channel amp with foot switchable Boost, a 3-band passive EQ, an FX loop, on-board digital reverb- based around the Secret Path algorithm and a switchable high-quality IR loaded speaker emulated XLR DI out.
All this as well as VARI WATT output from 100% to <1% output, a cabinet emulated headphone socket and Aux IN, the IRF-DUALTOP delivers all the ferocious growl and bite of an Ironheart you know and love in a great sounding, compact and portable tone machine.
Laney IRF Dualtop Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 2 Independent Channels for clean tones or lead tones
- 3-Band Passive EQ
- Transformer Isolated FX Loop for noiseless performance
- On-Board Reverb based around the Secret Path algorithm,
- Vari-Watt Output goes from 100% power to <1%
- Lead Channel Tone Toggle for Bright, Dark, or Flat Lead tones
- Clean Channel Toggle for Symmetrical gain, asymmetrical Gain, or Clean
- Switchable high-quality IR loaded speaker emulation
- XLR DI out
- Aux In and Headphone Output
In the 1700s the first Newcomen Steam Engines were designed and constructed right in the in the heart of England, in the midlands; a 100 years later the skies were black with smog from burning furnaces, fueling the legendary industrial revolution. This was the beginning of the Black Country. As the fire and brimstone that once scorched the sky began to fade, another type of metal was born: Heavy Metal; the beating twisted heart of the Black Country. The IRONHEART FOUNDRY series is forged from fire and iron right at the heart of the Black Country, the furnaces rekindled to create a beast.