Producing 60 watts RMS of all ECC83 and 6L6 valve tone, the Laney IRT60H Ironheart Guitar Amplifier Head
possess masses of gain and loads of features that make the IRT60H so much more than just a rockin’ metal amp!
Laney IRT60H Ironheart Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 60 watts RMS
- Massive toroidal power supply
- Variable power output level <1 watt to full power
- Enhance and Presence controls in power amplifier
- Footswitchable Variable pre boost on any channel
- 3 independent footswitchable channels with dedicated EQ
- Pull to modify EQ switches
- FX loop with Bypass/Insert/Side Chain options with level control
- Preamp Out, Power-amp In jacks
- Laney designed and tuned reverb
- Internal red illumination
The three channels on the Laney IRT60H give you clean, rhythm and lead all with independent level controls. The Clean and the Rhythm channels share a 3- band EQ with pull-push shift features on each control that gives you total control over your sound allowing you to dial in that killer tone. The IRT60H Lead channel has an independent 3- band EQ with pull-push shift features on each control allowing for some radical lead tones.
The Pre Boost feature works just like kicking in your favorite boost pedal right before your amp. Another standout feature of the IRT60H Ironheart range is the WATTS control in the master section. Combine this with a Dynamics control which tightens up your low end when you're playing a full power and you have a great metal tone at whatever level you decide to play at.
The Laney IRT60H Ironheart Guitar Amplifier Head was created with a custom design and specifically tuned reverb allowing you to add just the right amount of reverb wash over your tone. Adding additional effects via external processors is a breeze. The FX loop on the rear of the IRT60H has a switchable level control meaning you can easily switch your FX loop output level to match the ideal level for your effects gear.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.