The powerful MAUI 11 G3 - set it up, plug it in, and you're all set! The MAUI 11 G3 delivers a huge, powerful and precise sound featuring 700 W RMS power (1,400 W peak), suitable for all applications: as a main PA for concerts, a sound system for mobile DJs or a public address system at weddings, corporate events and many more.
LD Systems MAUI11G3 Portable Powered PA System Features
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8” subwoofer
- Balanced mids thanks to 6 x 3.5” full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1“ high-frequency drivers
- Cardioid column for controlled low-mid and midrange sound dispersion
- BEM optimised HF waveguide and midrange phase plugs for homogeneous dispersion
- Optimised bass-reflex design improves bass response and reduces air flow noise
- Can be combined with an additional subwoofer for increased low end or for cardioid subwoofer setups
- Dynx® DSP for distortion-free sound even at maximum volume
- AAC coding for HD Bluetooth® 5.0 streaming
- Automatic setup detection for quick and easy operation
- Fast and simple assembly without stands or cables
- Rugged birch plywood subwoofer housing with durable polyurea-coating
- Lightweight, powder-coated aluminium column housing
Compact and easy to use - a column PA remains the perfect companion for DJs, singer-songwriters and smaller bands. The LD Systems MAUI series represents this all-in-one concept in every detail and offers an unrivalled PA package in terms of sound, design, technology and handling.
With its sleek and elegant design, the MAUI 11 G3 looks very appealing. The two aluminium column elements sit at the front edge of the subwoofer, further enhancing the seamless visual impression. The columns are equipped with 6 x 3.5" midrange drivers and 2 x 1" tweeters, providing an even sound distribution with constant horizontal dispersion in combination with the innovative phase plug design. In addition, the curved waveguide ahead of the tweeters carries the high frequencies even to the very rear audience areas.
The LD Systems engineers also took great care of the crossover filter between midrange and tweeter speakers. The aim was to reduce harmonic distortion and interference to make the sound even more transparent, vibrant and powerful. The result speaks for itself: a highly precise reproduction of vocals and instruments across the entire 120° x 25° dispersion field.
The columns of the MAUI 11 G3 are designed as cardioid units. This allows for controlled low-mids at the front and up to 18 dB of attenuation at the rear, resulting in a clean stage sound.
Equipped with two 8" woofers in a larger chassis and two bass reflex ports, the MAUI 11 G3 subwoofer delivers a clear, tight and punchy low end down to 39 Hz. By using a second subwoofer, the bass range can also be driven in cardioid configuration at the push of a button. In addition, the ultra-durable polyurea coating of the subwoofer easily withstands even the toughest demands on the road.
The MAUI 11 G3 is a real sound machine, yet also convinces with its smart features in the day-to-day life of DJs, musicians and technicians. Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 and AAC coding, the column PA becomes even more versatile. Transport is as easy as usual, while the enhanced, hidden multi-pin connections between the elements provide increased stability during assembly. There's nothing that can knock the MAUI off its feet so easily...