The amazing performance and reliability of the U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems will surpass your expectations for certain. Plus mobility freedom on stage while the perfect monitor mix is delivered directly to your ears. Designed with the pro user in mind, they feature advanced technology, contemporary looks and straightforward operation.
LD Systems U500 In-Ear Monitoring System Features
- Reliable in-ear monitoring with more than 100 m range
- 96 available channels
- 2, 10 or 30 mW ERP selectable transmission power
- Convenient infrared frequency syncing
- Individual user name assignment and memory for 10 custom presets
- Extended frequency response
- 3-band EQ with parametric mids
- Switchable limiter
- Stereo, focus and mono modes of operation
- High-contrast OLED display
- Transmitter with direct monitoring headphone output
- Bodypack receiver with three selectable squelch levels
- 10 h of bodypack receiver operation on two AA batteries
- Simultaneous operation of up to 12 systems
- U500® IEM transmitter compatible with U300® IEM bodypacks
Earphones sold separately
U500® In-Ear Systems provide a selection of 96 channels and 2, 10 or 30 mW RF output power for a transmission range greater than 100 m. For quick and trouble-free setup, they allow for convenient infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver. U500® In-Ears sport high-contrast OLED displays and allow for individual user name assignment. In addition, you can save 10 custom presets.
To deliver pristine, precise audio U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems include a 3-band EQ with parametric mids, a switchable limiter and a squelch circuit. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and a direct monitoring headphone output at the transmitter. With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 95 dB and less than 0,3% THD, the U500® In-Ear's noise floor is exceptionally low.
Drawing little current only, the U500® Bodypack Receiver operates up to 10 hours on two AA batteries. A volume control allows convenient in-performance monitoring level adjustment. Three selectable squelch levels ensure optimum performance at all times.
U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems are available for operation in five frequency ranges. The 470 - 490 MHz, 514 - 542 MHz bands permit running up to 12 systems simultaneously.