Designed as a direct-replacement bridge for 5-screw Fender bass bridges, the Badass II offers Precision Bass and Jazz Bass players increased attack, sustain, and note-clarity. Used by players like Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, and David Ellefson among others, the Badass II became standard equipment on multiple manufacturers’ artist signature models. If you own a Fender bass with a 5-screw mounting design, this is the bridge for you!
Leo Quan BB-3342 Badass II 4-String Bass Bridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Direct retrofit for Fender basses with bridges secured by 5 mounting screws.
- High-density Zinc alloy offers increased attack and sustain.
- Pre-grooved saddles for easier installation and accommodation of wider or narrower string spacing.
- Can be strung through-bridge (top-loading) or through-body.
- Color-matched mounting screws and height-adjustment Allen wrench included.
- Ships in retail-ready clamshell packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.