The dual channel Catalyst 60 is a 60-watt 1x12 combo amplifier that performs like a traditional guitar amp—while providing the increased versatility of a modern amplifier. The smallest and lightest member of the Catalyst family—which also includes the Catalyst 200 and Catalyst 100 amplifiers—the versatile Catalyst 60 is at home in the practice room, the studio, and even small venues.
The Catalyst 60 amplifier offers six Original Amp Designs—ranging from pristine clean to modern high-gain—crafted using our renowned HX sound design techniques to ensure exceptional tone and feel. This powerful and sturdily constructed combo is equally suited for stage or studio use, and features an XLR line output and a 4-channel USB recording interface.
Also included is a Boost circuit customized for each amp type, a dedicated Reverb section with six reverb types, 18 additional effects, an effects loop, a Power Amp input for using Catalyst 60 as a powered speaker, MIDI In (via USB), and power attenuation options for playing at any volume.
The free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices provides deep editing capabilities. Add an optional LFS2 footswitch for even more flexibility, and an optional cover to protect your combo.
Line 6 Catalyst 60 Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- 60-watt, dual-channel 1x12 combo amp (with optional LFS2 footswitch)
- Catalyst 60 operates like a traditional amp—but provides increased versatility
- 6 Original Amp Designs—pristine clean to modern high-gain
- Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 Effects (3 types)
- Power attenuator (half power, 0.5 watts, Mute) for reduced volume
- XLR line output for pro connection to P.A. or recording devices
- Effects loop and Power Amp input for integrating external devices
- MIDI In via USB
- 2-channel audio interface, MIDI, and Mac/iOS/PC/Android connectivity via USB
- Free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices