Create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with the AIR 192|8, an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|8 features our exclusive Crystal low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
M-Audio Air 192/8 USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms (Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware)
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+1/4” TRS combo with -10dB mic pad or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or 1/4” instrument input on the two channels: (2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo 1/4” and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch
- (2) RCA assignable auxiliary outputs; ¼” headphone output with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
The AIR 192|8’s flexible inputs enable you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+1/4” balanced combo inputs with switchable -10dB mic pad, and 2 all-new 1/4” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The (2) 1/4” and (4) RCA outputs with USB/Direct control, and Direct Mono/Stereo switch provide multiple output options for connecting to outboard gear, DJ mixers, or studio monitors. The headphone output with independent level, USB/Direct, and switchable 1/2 or 3/4 audio stream controls are perfect for discretely listening to a cue mix, sub mix, or main mix. MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and external MIDI gear. The AIR 192|8 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included AIR Series software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the AIR 192|8 an amazingly versatile, high-performance audio interface that sets the new standard for its class. You will be amazed at the incredibly solid construction, the high resolution and the overall ease of use. For producers looking to capture powerful vocal and instrument combinations, with diverse output options, there isn’t a better choice on the market.
M-Audio has included software to match your style:
The AIR 192|8 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|8 includes Ableton Live Lite. Ableton Live Lite is one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection Plus. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drummer, drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Crystal Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components:
Our engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide engineers, producers and musicians with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|8 incorporates pristine A/D converters to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with the class-leading sample rates of up to 192kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the performance. With layout and component choices that were carefully crafted by our engineering team in America, we’ve made sure you’re getting the best sound available.
M-Audio Air 192/8 USB Audio Interface Included Software
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ableton Live Lite
- Eleven Lite
- Avid Effects Collection
- AIR Music Tech Creative FX Collection Plus
- AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
- AIR Music Tech Mini Grand
- AIR Music Tech Vacuum
- AIR Music Tech BOOM
- AIR Music Tech DB33
- AIR Music Tech Strike
- 2GB of Touch Loops Content
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.