The M-Audio BX4BT Multimedia Reference Monitors offer the flexibility to playback audio from any Bluetooth streaming device with excellent studio quality sound. This opens the possibilities of playing audio from any Bluetooth device including a turntable, phone, or even a computer to stream a reference mix. Get a better listening experience with our compact, powerful, Bluetooth enabled M-Audio BX4BT multimedia reference monitors.
M-Audio BX4 BT Powered Reference Monitors Features
Professional Performance and Design
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8” AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8” speaker interconnect cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable and 1/8” to RCA cable
M-Audio’s BX4BT monitors produce 120 Watts of professional sound inside a futuristic design that delivers pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that pushes low frequencies through modern Black Kevlar drivers. Plus, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters deliver the full spectrum of frequencies needed for any type of media.
Front & Rear Panel I/O
The BX4BT monitors offer all the connections you need to playback audio from all your devices. The rear panel features 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs, while the front panel features 1/8” aux input and a headphone connection that turns the speakers off for private listening. This feature is great for those late nights in the home office or mixing sessions where you don’t want to disturb anyone.
Speaker Placement Controls & EQ
The M-Audio BX4BT features a Left/Right Active Speaker Position Switch letting you choose which speaker is sounding from the Left or Right side. This is useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side, or vice versa. Also on the rear panel are High-EQ and Low-EQ controls to boost or cut the low end or add some shimmer to the highs.
Limitless Creativity with MPC Beats Software DAW - Effects and Instruments Included
The M-Audio BX4BT comes bundled with MPC Beats, the powerful music-making and recording desktop software DAW for Mac and PC based on iconic MPC hardware. Featuring a full array of musical instrument plugins, effect plugins, and audio and drum samples, MPC Beats is the best way to start making great-sounding music quickly.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.