When you’re looking for more control and hands-on management of your headphone setup, Mackie is at your service! The Mackie 19” rackmount HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier offers an incredible amount of versatility and excellent sound quality in a single rack space. That makes it perfect for professional applications involving studios, Houses of Worship, small performance venues, practice spaces, and much more!
The Mackie HM-400 features a main stereo input with level control and stereo outputs. Each of the HM-400’s four channels include 3 headphone outputs, an AUX input with balance control to mix the Main and AUX signals, a mute and stereo/2-ch mode switch, a 7-segment LED meter, and individual EQ. That gives you a total of 12 total headphone outputs!
Mackie HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- L/R Main stereo inputs plus L/R stereo outputs
- 7-segment LED metering per channel plus main
- 3 headphone outputs per channel
- Aux input on each channel with balance control to mix the Main and AUX signal
- Mute and stereo/2-ch mode switches per channel
- 12 total headphone outputs
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.