When it comes to mixing and matching headphone audio, nothing handles your creative projects quite like Mackie. Their 19” rackmount HM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier offers up to 10 available mixes with a whopping total of 16 headphone outputs!
What does the HM-800 bring to your fingertips? First, you’ll have two main stereo inputs with separate level control, as well as stereo outputs. Then, in each of the HM-800’s eight channels you’ll have two headphone outputs, an independent AUX input for an individual stereo mix, ‘Input Select’ and Stereo/Mono switches, and a 7-segment LED meter. Yes, that means you’re getting 8 independent AUX inputs and 16 total headphone outputs!
The Mackie HM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier is perfect for professional applications involving studios, Houses of Worship, live performance venues, practice spaces, and more. The rugged HM-800 is Built-Like-A-Tank™ and is ready and waiting to take your studio management to the next level!
Mackie HM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 discrete main stereo inputs with separate level control plus stereo outputs
- 7 segment LED metering per channel plus main
- 2 headphone outputs per channel
- 8 independent aux inputs for up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches per channel
- 16 total headphone outputs
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.