The Mackie HR824 MK2 high-resolution, Active studio reference monitor sounds as smooth as it looks.
The new Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. The rear-firing, mass-loaded passive radiator ensures tight, detailed bass extension, down to 35Hz. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, you always get accurate mix translation. Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you tailor the sound to suit your space - and your taste. With all this and more, the HR824 MK2 turns your studio’s sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone.
With their ultra-accurate, incredibly natural sound, Mackie's HRmk2 high-resolution Active studio monitors are the perfect union of form and function. The precisely engineered curvature of the new cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and effectively guides sound waves so you get detailed lows, full, articulate mids, and shimmering highs. Working in concert with the baffle's contours, the HRmk2's unique passive radiator design delivers astonishing bass extension that’s super-tight and always distortion-free. Wide, even dispersion of all frequencies, as well as incredible depth of field, allow you to accurately hear your mix - whether you’re up close or at a distance, on axis or off - transforming your studio’s sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone. And the high-gloss piano black wood cabinet not only looks hot, but adds just that bit of warmth so your sound is true - not sterile.
Building on Mackie's classic HR monitors' legacy of excellence, the THX pm3 approved HRmk2s deliver superior performance and design, making them a truly pro monitoring solution for today's studio.
The Mackie HR824 MK2 Features
- High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 8.75-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps - 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems