Mackie has been helping artists perform their best for decades with their renowned loudspeaker designs, and now they are bringing that signature sound straight to your ears!
The Mackie MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors feature specially-molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit providing hours of comfort and superior noise isolation. The hybrid driver configuration utilizes a combination of dynamic and balanced armature drivers providing incredible clarity and bass response. The MP-240 In-Ear Monitors include a hard case, so your investment will always be protected. When you want to hear yourself on stage without all the noise that comes with it, Mackie MP-240s have got you covered!
Mackie MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors – Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional Design
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation and bass response
- Made for Artists
- MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver the incredible high-frequency clarity and dynamic response that artists need to perform their best
- Hybrid Dual Driver Design
- Utilizing a dynamic driver for low frequencies and a Knowles® balanced armature driver for mids and highs, MP-240 in-ear monitors deliver high-fidelity, studio quality sound for artists, engineers, and audiophiles alike
- High-Fidelity Cable
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- Perfect Fit
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes
- Included Accessories
- Hard molded case protects your investment when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8” to 1/4" adapter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.