The studio monitor inspired by you, the MR524 powered studio monitor. Offering professional performance, clarity and superior mix translation, the MR524 monitor allow you to listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere. Drawing from Mackie’s extensive studio monitor design experience, MR524 monitor is precision tuned to stay true to your mix whether it’s dialogue, hip hop, rock and beyond. Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space controls allow you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio.
Mackie MR524 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
Continuing to make Mackie’s legendary studio monitor designs more accessible than ever, the MR Series features their proven logarithmic waveguide which provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for higher fidelity and consistent sound over a wide listening area. Utilizing extensive tuning by Mackie acoustic engineers, precision transducers, and high-performance amplifiers, MR Series monitors deliver an honest, accurate representation of the mix, so users can count on their projects to always sound the way they intended.
Equipped with versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF filters, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response. There are three different acoustic space settings that adjust for monitor placements close to walls, in corners, etc. Plus, the high-frequency EQ control allows for further adjustment to ensure an accurate response for your room. Included with each monitor is an acoustic isolation pad that decouples the monitor from the desk or stand for increased performance and accuracy.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.