With a proven performance history that can’t be matched, the Mackie SRM450 v3 speaker improves upon its stellar legacy with a powerful new 1000W amp platform perfect for high-output applications. Now featuring Mackie HD Audio Processing, the sound quality is more open and natural than any other portable loudspeaker out there.
The SRM450 features modern, professional tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer each with a single-button interface that gets you professional, optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources. Only the Mackie SRM450v3 delivers this level of power and sound quality in such a lightweight, portable package.
Mackie SRM450 v3 Powered PA Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12 inch high-output LF driver / 1 inch compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- Weight: 37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.