A 15-inch low end powerhouse, the Thump 115S delivers with renowned Mackie sound quality, user-friendly features and great durability! The Thump Loudspeakers are the next evolution of the incredibly popular series, packed with more power, capability, and bang-for-the-buck than ever before. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. Now equipped with a Feedback Eliminator plus a Music Ducking mode, Thump keeps the show running smooth when it counts. Add in ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is going to be your new favorite loudspeaker.
Mackie Thump 115S 15" 1400W Powered Subwoofer Features
- A True Workhorse for Gigging Professionals
- 1400W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- 15” High-performance woofer
- Built-Like-A-Tank to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 36Hz 200Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Voicing Modes
- Flat – Natural balance between deep bass and overall output
- Deep – Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies. Great for dance, rap, and electronic music
- Punch – Prioritizes highest possible output level. Great for bands and rock music
- Optimize for Your System
- Variable crossover frequency
- Polarity invert switch
- Defeatable front LED
- Stereo or mono summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
- Variable level control (-6dBU to +6dBU)
- Front LED On/Off
- Versatile I/O
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
- Versatile configuration options
- Integrated M20-threaded pole mount
Performance For a New Generation
These are the loudest, most powerful, and best sounding Thump loudspeakers ever, and they are ready to take on your most demanding gigs. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump has beefier drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever.
Making Things Easy, One Button at a Time
Packed with incredibly useful features, the new Thump Series makes gigs run smoother than ever with feedback elimination, music ducking, and more.
Dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input ensures that you can plug in your gear without odd cables and adapters.
Quack Quack Shhh
Music Ducking. You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Keep Everyone’s Ears Safe from Feedback
Feedback Eliminator. Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.