Gig-ready with a high-output design, the Thump12A delivers proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package. Featuring an ultra-efficient Class-D amplification, the 1300 watts Thump12A powered loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever.
Only Thump offers Dynamic Bass Response technology to deliver deep, hard-hitting lows at any volume level. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel Wide-Z mixer can take mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.
Class-Leading, Chest-Thumping Low End
- 12” high-output woofer / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic Bass Response technology delivers amazing lows at all volumes
Total System Optimization
- Built-in 2-channel Wide-Z mixer accepts mic, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Lightweight and Portable
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting keeps your system safe
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- 35.5 lbs. / 16.1 kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.