Record in 64-bit/768 kHz and edit music with professional tools. Its extensive range of professional features make it the go-to for many producers and sound engineers worldwide. The new workflow improvements let you effortlessly record, edit, restore and master.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro Recording and Mastering Software Features
Recording 64-bit precision
- NEW! Loudness normalization (EBU R128 & ITU BS.1770-4)
- NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu extensions for even faster workflow
- Keep track of your recording process with remote recording
- NEW! Audiobooks for Audible, iTunes or Amazon with the ACX Export wizard
- ACX: Export audiobooks for Audible & iTunes with one click
Record audio on up to 32 channels and in 64-bit/768 kHz. Experience a 64-bit audio engine with ultimate stability and lowest latency.
Record vocals, instruments or podcasts in crystal-clear quality.
Audio Editing Maximum efficiency
Discover a massive array of state-of-the-art editing tools that allow you to customize your sound and shape it exactly the way you want.
Mastering Sonic excellence
Master your audio material with industry-leading DSP algorithms. Use innovative effects to optimize the loudness of your recordings without ever sacrificing transparency.
Create red book masters, DDPs and master files optimized for streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal.