Transport your Denon MC-7000 controller with this customized case from Magma. Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminum profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with an all in one secure transport and workstation. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
Magma DJ Controller Workstation Case for Denon MC7000 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Holds a Denon MC-7000
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded latches
- Includes gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- 2 fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or laptops up to 1.2″ thick)
- Detachable front cover/panel fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or notebooks up to 3 cm height)
- Specifications external (W/H/D): 31″ x 22″ x 9″ / Inner: 26″ x 15″ x 2″ (controller compartment)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.