The new Magma Riot DJ Backpack is the latest and most compact model in the Riot line. It was especially designed for digital DJs traveling with a basic DVS setup such as 15 inch laptop, control records and accessories, or small controllers.
Magma Riot DJ Backpack Features
- Fits basic DVS setup such as control records, sound card, laptop stand, headphones, etc. or small controllers such as Ableton Push, NI Maschine, 2 x X1/F1/Z1 and similar sized gear
- Crafted from sturdy and 100 percent waterproof Tarpaulin
- PVC-coated waterproof zippers
- Zip-around-expansion system for increased packing capacity
- Side-entry laptop compartment up to 15 inches
- Versatile interior layout with two removable dividers
- Main compartment opens flat
- Internal hanging mesh pocket for headphones with separate zip-access
- Internal hanging mesh pocket for cables or smaller gear
- One large accessory pocket with zipped mesh pouches
- One small accessory pocket for power adapters
- Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartment
- Padded back panel, ergonomic backpack straps and chest strap
- Detachable trolley sling
- Corner protectors and rubber feet
- Hand luggage compatible
The clever interior layout of the main compartment includes two padded, removable dividers which allow for three separate protective compartments. Two additional hanging mesh pockets can comfortably fill out the upper area of the backpack and easily hold headphones, cables and smaller gear. The featured ‘Zip-Around-Expansion-System’ doubles the main compartment’s capacity, providing useful extra space for even more gear or clothing for overnight trips.
The Magma Riot DJ Backpack also features a separate side entry compartment that provides quick access to your 15 inch laptop without opening the main compartment. Smaller accessories like sound cards, USB sticks, power adapters or personal belongings can be stowed in the large front pocket that is equipped with numerous mesh pouches.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.