The Mars Rock kit shell pack offers 100% Birch, shallow depth shells with the SONIClear(TM) bearing edge, producing a fast, clear tone with a quick rebound. The Mars The Birch Rock shell pack features 6-Ply 7.2 mm shell, with the SONIClear Bearing Edge, allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
Mapex MA529SF Mars Crossover Shell Kit Features
The KickPort Drum Insert is Made For Drummers, By Drummers.
- The Birch 6Ply 7.2mm shell, with the SONIClear(TM) Bearing Edge, allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
- This 5-piece shell pack includes
- 22" x 18" bass drum
- 10" x 7" mounted tom
- 12" x 8" mounted tom
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom
- 14" x 6.5" Snare Drum
- The SONIClear(TM) tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune.
Shell kit which is drums only. Cymbals and hardware are sold separately.
This insert provides exactly what you want from your kick drum, more punch, more bass and less ring. Based on the design of a subwoofer, the KickPort enhances the low end you feel, even lower than your ears can hear. Limiting the amount of dampening to the head, the KickPort allows the drum to resonate beautifully providing the best possible tone for your kick drum. Get rid of those pillows or blankets that choke the vibrations of the shell and use a KickPort for the best sound around.
KickPort Drum Insert Features
What is the end result? And how does it work?
- Made For Drummers By Drummers
- More Bass, More Punch, Less Ring
- Based on the Design of a Subwoofer
- Head Dampening Reclaims the Resonance of your Shell
- Get Rid of Those Pillows and Blankets
You get a much richer tone by allowing your drum to use more of its own voice, giving it more punch by enhancing the low frequencies, adding warm compression, and increasing resonance inside the drum.
What does that mean to you behind the kit?
Simply more punch, better batter head response, a much improved kick presence for the audience via your live or studio engineer. More so, you will feel and hear all those beautiful things whether or not you are mic’d up.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.