The Marshall DSL100 Head and JCM1960A 4x12 Cab Guitar Amp Stack
is a powerhouse rig capable of moving some serious air with tone that is all Marshall! The DSL100H head packs 100 watts of power from EL34 power tubes and 2 channels that can provide anything from great cleans to all out metal mayhem. The JCM1960A angled cab is loaded with four Celestion G12T-75 that has been a top choice by countless artists worldwide.
Marshall DSL100 Head and JCM1960A Cab Amp Stack Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 100 Watt Head
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls Clean/Crunch Modes for Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1/Lead2 Modes for Ultra Gain Channel
- EL34 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Variable Resonance Control
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- 2 Custom Voiced Digital Reverb Controls (one for each channel)
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- Speaker Outputs For 4/8/16 Ohm Speaker Cabinets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.