The Martin 000C Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar
is an expansion of the 000CDG limited edition crossover instrument. Combining features of a traditional Martin steel-string guitar with those associated with a classical nylon string guitar, the 000C classical acoustic electric is truly a hybrid instrument. The 000C Nylon featuring 12 fret cutaway, Sapele back and sides, Sitka spruce top, A bracing, Fishman F1 analog electronics and 300 series case is a versatile, great sounding and playing guitar, no matter whether you play acoustic or acoustic electric or both.
Martin 000C Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 12-fret, low profile neck with an 18 inch radius arched fingerboard
- Classic style bridge with tie block and drop in saddle
- Bridge string spacing is a wider 2-5/16 inches
- Square tapered like traditional Martin steel string but slotted to accommodate nylon strings
- Fishman F1 Analog electronics
- 331 Hardshell case included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.