Martin GPC16E Grand Performance Acoustic Electric Guitar Features Outline
- Grand Auditorium body style offers excellent projection and focus with a warm tone that is never booming
- Solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany back and sides provides iconic tonewood pairing for balanced highs, lows, and midrange
- Onboard Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system amplifies acoustic sound
- Select hardwood neck with ebony fingerboard drives response and smooth playability
- Carved Neck with Martin's Modified Low Oval profile with High Performance taper tailored for performance
- Nickel open gear tuners provide classic look and reliable tuning.
- Scalloped, forward-shifted Sitka spruce X bracing ensures resonance and support
Timeless Craftsmanship that Delivers a Signature Sound
If you’re looking for a quality acoustic electric guitar, the Martin GPC16E Grand Performance is an outstanding choice. This beautiful grand auditorium guitar features a solid Sitka Spruce top combined with mahogany back and sides to produce legendary tonal combinations that blend high and low ends perfectly. The slim neck and ebony fingerboard provides fast response times with exceptional playability that makes it ideal for both flat-picking and finger-picking styles of music. On top of all these features, the Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system amplifies amazing acoustic tones when plugged in, giving you the opportunity to take your jam sessions to the next level. When it comes to sound, feel, intonation, and projection – there’s nothing quite like playing the Martin GPC16E! With its superb construction, classic styling, and sleek cutaway body - it’s simply one of the best acoustic guitars out there for musicians.
Rich Mahogany and Smooth Control
Starting with its Mahogany neck, this guitar comes pre-carved to Martin’s Modified Low Oval Profile with High Performance taper - a shape made especially for performers who want precise control during their sets. And if that weren’t enough, the ebony fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness for ultimate comfort. The frets have been dressed with the help of a Plek Pro machine for perfectly optimized playability. With this attention to detail, you can be sure that every fret on your new Martin GPC16E is ready to be put through its paces without fail.
Powerful Electronics Provide Customization
It's built with Fishman's Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system which includes Matrix under-saddle pickups and an advanced Enhance element that can be blended into the signal separately via the soundhole mounted controls. This feature allows you to capture the natural sounds of your playing without any interference or distortion. Plus, its Mahogany top, back and sides make for a bright, strong tone that will bring out all of the richness of your playing. Combine this with a forward shifted X bracing design and bone nut and saddle and you’ve got a versatile instrument that can deliver great acoustic tones both amplified or unplugged.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.